Sunday, April 10, 2011

Getting Ready

We will see how this new blog goes. I may not download any pictures (even though they make it 20 times better) but I hope I can at least tell you how and what we are doing. This Wed.-Fri. I am going with some of my friends on a bus tour from St. George to the Mesa, Az. Easter pageant. We will also attend a temple session, a dinner theater and come home by the Grand Canyon. There are 50 going on our bus but I hope it will be a good experience. Then we will have a few days to pack and get on our way. Dad and I are practicing our scripts and looking forward to getting on our mission. Hopefully we will be able to do all that is asked of us with a good spiritual attitude and preparation. I'll write more later (assuming that I can get back to posting on this blog again -(I have such tech skills!)

No comments:

Post a Comment